Saturday, October 13, 2012

Zara Home : Small Selection

Hello!


Last week, I went to Zara Home to check this lamp (spotted here and here) :

Credit : Zara Home

Unfortunately, this lamp is way to big for our desk! However, I loved the entire collection, even better in person than on the website.
You know I love Zara Home accessories (check here ). And I would like to buy so accessories to style our desk.

To store pens, I thought about buying one of the cups from the bathroom collection :




And, as always, their boxes are very nice. Those are my favorite. The picture is not doing any favor to the tortoise box, but it is really cute.




Of course, their bed linen collection is amazing, but for the bedroom, I especially love this rug :
 Or this one :
Or this one :

Or this one :

Credit : Zara



No comments:

Post a Comment