Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Scandi Week : I Love String!

Hie,

I'm sorry I've been a bit away this week. Last days have been a bit tough with my baby, my boyfriend an myself being a bit sick :-(

This week I'd like to speak about my northern crushes...

My biggest scandinavian crush is String System. The String shelve is a scandinavian design classic since 1949 (check the catalog here).

I love the simple design and the endless possibilities it offers.


Credit : String.se


On their wesbsite, String invites consumers to share their creation... I love to see all the different looks you can get with very simple elements!

Credit : String.se


Credit : String.se

 I works for the kitchen...
Credit : String.se

the bathroom...
Credit : String.se

the living room...
Credit : String.se

It works also very well with small spaces :
Credit : String.se

But I think it looks the best in nurseries! Look at those heartbreaking shelves... I am tottaly smitten.

Credit : Plaza Interior
Credit : String.se

Credit : String.se

Credit : String.se

Credit : String.se










No comments:

Post a Comment