Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Geometric Chandelier for the Dinning Room

 Hello!

Everyone knows Sex and the City and Gossip Girl are a huge source of inspiration for clothes and fashion. But you remember Carry saying in S&C I "she left clothes for furniture"? It's totally true! Decor are at least as important as fashion in S&C movies. 

Remember this dinning room? Amazing!
 
I especially like the ceiling lamp. I think it makes the room (also the outstanting backsplach tiles).


Credit : Elle Decor

In Gossip Girl I L.O.V.E. the Bass-Van der Woodsen penthouse. I spoke about Serena's bedroom here, but the living room is quite amazing too. Both were designed by Christina Tonkin.

I am very much inspired by the suspension above Lily's desk (I need to find the reference).




I think suspensions are a very good way to create a chic and unique space. I've been looking on ebay for a geometric vintage chandelier and I found the same as  Gino Sarfatti's lightolier.


This suspension is identified authentic and was sold 500$. (I bought mine 116 euros, so I think I was a good deal).

At first, I was thinking for the sleeping room, like in the pic below.


Then I though it could look good in the entry way : 
 
Credit : Houzz 


 But right now, I am pretty sure I want it for the dinning room. What do you think?

Credit : Delightfull


The suspension above and two last suspensions bellow are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G . The price is on demand (!) on Delighfull.eu.

The store has an interesting blog on lightings.


Credit : Delightfull


Credit : Delightfull








No comments:

Post a Comment