Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Venice Beach : Californication House

Californication is the coolest TV show.
Not only because David Duchovny (Hank Moody) is damn sexy, but also because it is registered in the coolest LA neighbourhood (Venice), and because it features very exiting decors.





Karen's house is the amazing Mc Kinley house, residence of its architect David Hertz, which is a very good example of the LA architecture.

Credit : Design Milk

Credit : Studio EA

Credit : Design Milk

I don't like the wood finish above, it's much better painted in light green as below, and with Hank, obvi.

Credit : TV.com

The dinning room...


with Mia and Hank...
Credit : Melty



Credit : Studio EA

But I think I really prefer the casual and mid-century cooooooool style of Hank's house.
I love the danish chairs and bookshelves.


Credit : TV Guide

Credit : Spoiler TV

I love the vintage canne chairs.
Credit : TV.com

About you, do you look at the decors in the TV shows? Do you have favorites ones?
I have plenty of very nice movies and TV shows interiors, other posts are coming soon.

I wrote already about Sex and the City and Gossip Girl here and here.

1 comment: