Saturday, January 12, 2013

Let's Go Skiing with Aerin

Dear blogfriends,

I hope you're enjoying your WE. Mine is very busy at reorganizing stuff at home!

But, if you'd like, let's take a break and go to the Aspen with Aerin Lauder...


I usually don't share very luxurious interiors, since I try to find inspiration for my own house and I'm not so rich.

I also think you don't need lots of money to create a beautifull space and luxurious interiors are not always very tastefull.

But Aerin Lauder's got fortune and incredible taste... and it's just eye candy!
(Do you remember her office?)


This is her private chalet in the Aspen. Just the vieuw is breathtaking.

It must be incredible to wake up in this bedroom, with the jaw-dropping landschape.

Credit : Vogue

Have a wonderful WE!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm not a skier but I would take it up in a heartbeat if it meant I could get away to a place like this! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete