Friday, December 28, 2012

Side Lamps Selection

Dear blogfriends,

Lamps are definitely what I prefer in design, besides art and chairs.

I've been thinking a lot about the lightings in our living room. I found lately this cute vintage lamp that was meant for the desk, but is actually on the piano.

So we still need a desk lamp and also a side lamp.

I've been looking on craigslist for a while. I wanted a mushroom lamp.
I was on this cutie on ebay, but a (very mean) person bid 4 sec before the end.
Since then, I haven't seen any that i liked.


Credit : Ebay 

So I looked for contemporary ones :
Like this replica of Verner Panton's flowerpot lamp :
Or this cutie...

Credit : Made in Design 

I also like the iconic Scandinavian Milk Lamp :

Credit : Bodie and Fou

I've been also tempted by other models (not mushroom models) like the Block lamp:




Or the iconic Bourgie lamp by Kartell. I think the chrome one would work better at home :


Credit : Stylizimo

Credit : Stylizimo


Credit : Made in Design

I don't know which one I prefer. Most of them are quite a budget, which makes the choice even more difficult. which one do you prefer?

For the desk, however, I found this very cute and budget friendly lamp (19,99 euros) at Ikea. what do you think?
Credit : Ikea







No comments:

Post a Comment