Wednesday, July 17, 2013

In My Pinterest Right Now

Dear blogfriends,

I hope you're having - wherever you are - a nice summer time!

I have 15 days off from Friday and I can't wait!!! The first week will be dedicated to some home projects and relaxing time at my parent's house and we'll spend the second week with my sister in law's family in Britany, France!

In the meanwhile, I am refinnishing my terrasse floor (more about that tomorrow) and procrastinating on pinterest.

Here what's I'm considering :

1. Cute stationnary organizer :

Via : Pinterest

I found one at Anthropologie. Should I order it??

2. Inspiring Art by Guy Yanai


Via : Design Mom

3. New DIY project?

Credit : Trendenser

4. Calm and Inspiring Bedrooms



I am seriously considering this Ikea headboard. I think I would look great in our bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment