Monday, October 22, 2012

Mushroom Lamps!


Hello!

Look at the pretty pretty lamp Jenny bought for her girls lately!


Mushroom lamps are such a design classic. I think it's a very easy and cheap way to add quirk, uniqueness and vintage style to a room.

I spotted some very pretty mushroom lamps in some of my favorite stylists/bloggers.

Emily Henderson loves them :

Credit : Emily Henderson

Credit : Emily Henderson

Credit : Emily Henderson

Also does Irene from Bloesem. She had two awesome specimens in her old house. The orange one is my fave among all!

Credit : Bloesem

Credit : Bloesem

Victoria just published this example last week from the Ikea book Beloved Homes.

From Beloved Homes, Ikea via : sfgirlbybay

And I discovered this blog today, looking for more examples. The author did a very nice Hollywood Regency's selection of mushroom lamps. I you'd like to check it here.
I am always happy to find new sources of inspiration.




No comments:

Post a Comment