Monday, October 1, 2012

Do or Don't : Unexpected Color Combos?


I am usually quite relectutant to overwhelming colors in an interior...
However I keep falling in love with very interesting color combos :



Chartreuse is a very popular green right now, and I love it combined with turquoise or aqua green.

Credit : Decor8

I also love orange and navy. Softer and more subtle than the usual red and black.

Credit : Decorpad

But for me, right now, the most interesting color combo is lilac and orange.

Credit : Emily Henderson



What do you think? Do you like these color combos or do you prefer more classic combos?
Personnaly, I think they have much more impact than the classic "one color wall".

Edit : I just wanted to share this post from apartmen therapy about unusual color combos and this post from Vintage and Chic with other exemples.

No comments:

Post a Comment